Today’s skincare spotlight has quickly made its way to being one of my favorite beauty brands of all time. Let me introduce you to Fresh (if you don’t already know…)! The Fresh beauty and skincare company is entirely organic and sulfate/paraben free; with such sensitive skin, this is an absolute must in most any product that I apply to my derm. Below are my top few selects from the Fresh brand and what I HIGHLY recommend. The product overview and “how to” is also detailed below, from Fresh themselves!
Click the Pic to Shop…
Sugar Face Polish with nourishing brown sugar is an innovative formula for all skin types that exfoliates and hydrates the skin, instantly revealing a softer, smoother, more radiant complexion.
- 97% reported improved skin texture and softer, more supple skin
- 94% felt it had an exfoliating effect and decreased rough patches
- 88% noticed soothed skin that felt silky and velvety
- 85% said their skin was radiant
- Brown sugar, a natural humectant that seals in moisture, gently buffs away dry, dull skin.
- Real wild strawberries, packed with vitamin C, help to brighten and soothe.
- Plum seed oil and grapeseed oil are notable for their hydrating and nourishing properties.
HOW TO USE
Gently massage on cleansed, moist skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 5-10 minutes and rise with warm water. Can be used 3-4 times a week.
Soy Face Cleanser for all skin types is an extra-gentle gel cleanser that instantly whisks away everyday impurities and makeup-even mascara-without stripping the skin of essential moisture. The multi-tasking formula also works to tone, soothe, and soften the skin for a radiant, healthy-looking complexion.
- 97% reported more supple skin
- 93% said it soothed and softened their skin
- 90% said their skin was balanced and healthy-looking
- 86% felt it visibly improved the appearance of the skin
- 86% felt it left their skin toned and radiant
- Amino acid-rich soy proteins help maintain elasticity and healthy skin.
- Rosewater is notable for its calming and balancing properties.
- Calming cucumber extract aids in soothing the skin.
- Borage seed oil helps to nourish.
HOW TO USE
Wet the skin, and massage over the face and eyes, then rinse.
Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask works in synch with the skin’s natural nighttime recovery process to achieve a lifted, firmer look by the morning. The intensely moisturizing treatment has a corset-like effect on the skin, giving the appearance of a visibly more defined, contoured complexion.
-97% noticed their skin looked visibly healthier after 1 month
-94% felt their skin was more supple and radiant after 2 weeks
-94% said their skin looked revitalized after 1 month
-91% noticed diminished signs of fatigue after 2 weeks
-88% saw improved elasticity and firmness after 1 month
*Consumer test on 32 subjects during 28 days
**Test in vitro
- A proprietary complex of black tea ferment, black tea extract, blackberry leaf extract, and lychee seed extract is proven to inhibit damaging free radicals** and helps to improve skin elasticity.
- Belle de Nuit extract, known as nature’s nocturnal flower, helps to soothe and rebalance the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid helps attract and maintain moisture to enhance suppleness.
HOW TO USE
Massage a generous layer onto the face and neck. Leave on overnight. Can be used nightly as the final step of your skincare ritual.
Fresh Sugar Lemon Candle offers a bright blend of crisp citruses for a scent reminiscent of lemons sprinkled with sugar. It fills even the largest of rooms with this addictive, long-lasting scent and can be combined with other Fresh Candles to create different moods throughout the home. It is made with a premium, lead-free wick and a combination of the finest natural oils and waxes to ensure a clean burn and even fragrance dispersal.
HOW TO USE
To extend your candle’s sensorial experience, follow these care guidelines:
Do not allow your candle to burn for more than two hours at a time.
Trim the wick before re-lighting your candle; it should never be longer than ¼ inch.
Preserve your candle’s scent and prevent dust and particles from getting into the wax by replacing the lid after extinguishing it.
Never leave a lit candle unattended, and do not allow the candle to burn completely down to the bottom of the glass.
What do you think?