& good morning,
After traveling some in South Korea, my friend came to Paris with a crazy amount of colored contact lenses. What better a time is there than Paris Fashion Week to show them off? The lenses completely inspired the makeup for this look and they gave me the chance to mess around with some new products. I typically focus more on the face, when doing my makeup, and neglect the eyes. This look being so focused on the lenses, I decided to go for subtle undertones on the face and beat the freak out of my lids.
- Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer ($29) on the outer corners and crease of the eye lid.
- Viseart Theory Palette ($45) using the lightest color on my inner lid and the darkest brown as more of a liner on the outer corners of my eyelid. I then blend the two medium colors from the middle to out most corners of my lids to even the transition.
- NYX Brown Slide-On Pencil ($7.99) is what I applied on the bottom water line and lash line of my eyes as well as the out most corners just above the lash line of my upper lid.
- As far as mascara goes I am not really sure what its called, I bought this tube at a random Asian market and fell in LOVE and then rubbed the name off with use and never found it again; actually hurts my heart a little bit.
- Lorac Matte Primer ($33) on the entire face and jawline (including lids).
- No. 7 Matte Foundation ($15.99) on the entire face and jawline.
- Glossier Cloud Paint, Dusk ($18) blend onto cheek bones.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Highlighter, Riviera ($28) on the base and brim of nose and at the blend line of foundation and cloud paint.
- Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer ($29) I used from the apples of my cheeks to my temples and on the jaw line.
- Hua Beauty Lip Contour, Spice Girl ($19) I used on the hills of my top lip.
- NYX Lingerie Lipgloss, Beauty Mark ($6.99) I used on both my lips to match with the warmth on my lids.
exes and ohs,